- Fluent in programming Vertical Milling machines, currently we have Surfcam.
- Understanding the complete mold design and function of all mold amenities.
- Ability to propose small changes to the design that influence a better molding process or part.
- Understanding the best evolution and best practices of various mold components being produced at the same time.
- Discuss project specifications with engineers and supervisors to guarantee consistency between plans and products, and collaborate to modify designs when existing ones are not feasible.
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
- Time management to set up and achieve unattended cutting through the night.
- Have general metallurgical knowledge for different Tool steels.
- Have experience in finish grinding for fit and finish with clearances accordingly.
- Understanding of extracting geometry from core and cavity detail to program and produce electrodes.
- EDM Sinker and Wire experience would be a plus.
- Ability to work with other department employees and processes on the Mold you are building.
- Inspect all finished products for accuracy and uniformity to ensure product quality and uphold company reputation.
Salary: $35.00 – $37.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Mold Making: 1 year (Preferred)